Account Executive – Macclesfield, good base with OTE of c£40,000
Rainbow HR are delighted to be working with Spitfire Doors (part of The Kaliber Group) to recruit an Account Executive to be based at their site in Macclesfield.
Spitfire Doors offers the most comprehensive range of luxury aluminium entrance doors in Europe and pride themselves on the quality of the products and their uncompromising customer service.
The role of the Account Executive is to develop and strengthen relationships with their distributors and partners, seek out new business opportunities, and provide exceptional customer service.
The role is part of a small team and reports to the Managing Director and offers something different, If corporate life doesn’t appeal, and you would enjoy working for a growing entrepreneurial business with inspirational leadership then this is for you.
Main role responsibilities:
- Receiving, qualifying, pricing and advancing inbound leads
- Dealing with partners, distributors, and customers – being the single point of contact
- Checking with partners with regards to progress or issues
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships focused on value
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A professional manner, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a customer centric role with an understanding of the full sales cycle
- The ability to build positive, long-lasting relationships
- Awesome attention to detail and a relentless drive to deliver the highest level of customer service
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Competent in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Strong verbal and written English skills
A good base salary is on offer which should give a realistic OTE of C£40,000 plus a range of benefits. The role is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (with a 4pm finish on a Friday) and is based in Macclesfield, ideally, we would like applications from experienced people within a maximum 45-minute commute.
There may be the occasional requirement for travel to meet with partners.
In the first instance please send your CV and a cover letter detailing required salary and notice period to