We work on the principle of recruiting the very best talent for our clients – people just like you!
We recruit on behalf of clients across a variety of sectors throughout the UK, and have built a wealth of experience and knowledge.
We work with you every step of the way when you are looking for a job, from initial briefing right through to management of the final offer. Our approach allows us to work around your availability, with evening or weekend interviews conducted either face to face or via Zoom/Teams. This flexible approach sets us apart from the many recruitment agencies operating in the UK today.
We understand interviews are a two-way street and you need to feel comfortable giving up your time to find your next career move during your job search. If the culture or the chemistry doesn’t fit then we won’t waste your time.
We understand the frustrations of being a job seeker and the effort it takes finding a job, we have been there and aim to make securing a new role as quick and as easy as possible.
THE RAINBOWHR CANDIDATE SERVICE
- Our aim is to respond to every application quickly, in an efficient and courteous manner
- We will advise if your application is progressing or not
- Initial interviews are held at times that suit you including evenings and weekends – normally by Zoom/Teams to minimise time spent on the early stages
- We will organise all client interviews (face to face/virtual) and fully brief you
- Feedback is always provided where available following client interview
- We will assist in salary and package negotiations on your behalf
- Free and impartial advice on the job market
- CV help – to ensure you are presenting the best possible version for roles
- Free interview advice to ensure you present well on the day