Strategic Accounts Director
Highly competitive salary, bonus, and excellent benefits, London/remote.
Cifas is a fraud prevention service based in London, run as a not-for-profit membership association. The business represents organisations from across the public, private and voluntary sectors and currently has over 700 members.
Cifas has a stated mission “to detect, deter and prevent fraud in society by harnessing technology and working in close partnership with the member organisations.”
Under the direction of a highly inspirational Chief Executive, the business is well underway on the delivery of a 5-year business plan, which will be transformational and will underpin ambitious long term growth targets.
We are delighted to be working with Cifas to recruit a new role of Strategic Accounts Director, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). This is a key role, with the main purpose being to own senior relationships with top tier organisations who are members of Cifas and provide strategic leadership, direction, and ownership of engagement with the most senior individuals in these organisations, to position Cifas as a key strategic partner and the go-to place for fraud prevention solutions. In addition, the role holder will ensure that Cifas responds to the feedback from these organisations, ensuring that the products provided meet their needs and that their requirements form part of the Cifas strategy and roadmap for the future. The role will work closely with the CEO, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Product Officer, and wider Cifas Executive team to achieve Cifas’ strategic objectives and delivery of the business plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the role and strategy, in an organisation which make a real impact to members and the general public. Cifas is a highly values-based organisation and a truly great place to work!
- To create, manage and grow a network of senior contacts in the top tier Cifas members, developing a strategic approach to top tier member management
- Creating and implementing strategic account plans for engagement
- Creating opportunities for others at Cifas to engage with top tier members
- Establish Cifas as a trusted fraud prevention partner and ensure the successful and continued retention of membership
- Develop a network of relationships at multiple levels across Cifas’ most strategic members and ensure Cifas is consulted and engaged in top tier members future fraud and economic crime prevention strategies
- Promote adoption of Cifas services and products and facilitating engagement on the development of new services and products
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Cifas’ strategic members, focussing on needs and satisfaction, understanding requirements, and ensuring Cifas remains relevant and drive adoption of Cifas products and services and increase revenue
- Multi-million pounds of revenue through retention of top tier members and greater engagement, usage and revenue from products and services
- Lead, direct and develop the team of Cifas member relationship managers
- Leading the team to manage their own strategic accounts
The Person Specification
We are looking for a commercially astute senior leader with significant and proven experience managing senior strategic and organisational relationships or functions and ideally the leadership of customer relationship management teams. You will have a strong background in fraud, money laundering and financial crime management functions, and with track record of delivering results in client retention and senior account management in a complex and often technical environment. You will have a high degree of credibility, with the ability to use your expertise to problem solve and produce creative solutions.
You will have excellent communications skills, be a strong influencer, able to establish trust relationships with key individuals and have the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders. Ideally, you will be well networked within financial services and have a collaborative partnership approach. The role is delivered through a matrix approach, and experience of this type of operating model would be an advantage.
You will have In-depth knowledge of fraud prevention, fraud systems and technology, ideally gained through working at a senior level in a member environment with the gravitas to represent Cifas at the highest level within strategic, top tier member organisations.
This is a work from home role with an expectation to travel into the London office for Leadership Team meetings on a monthly basis, which will be fully expensed.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, bonus, and generous holiday allowance. there is a host of outstanding benefits.
Cifas are proud to offer a generous reward package to attract and retain the absolute best people. You will also have access to a range of benefits, resources, and expert guidance to help you prioritise your well-being, so you can thrive with a healthy body and mind.
- 33 days holiday
- Enhanced life assurance
- Excellent pension package through salary sacrifice
- Personal and professional growth
- Agile working model with a strong focus on work/life balance
- Exceptional healthcare coverage
- Employee wellbeing – Wellbeing breaks, wellbeing hub access with resources to workout videos, meditation guides, yoga sessions and sleep stories
It is essential that you supply all of this information in order for us to fully assess your application.